The site that authenticates your UVID and password has been switched to a different location, which has caused a system-wide difficulty in logging into your blog accounts.
We apologize for the inconvenience that this has placed on you and please understand we are doing our best to get it connected again.
For the time being you can reestablish the connection by performing the following steps:
1) Go to the login page on the blog site.
2) Click on lost password option.
3) Enter UVID number.
4) An email will be sent to the email address on file (unless it has been changed it is your uvlink email address). If you don’t have access to that email address please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your UVID, name, and email address you use in the message and we will change the email address on your account.
5) Follow the instructions on the email sent to you to reset the password. (Note: Use the same password – this process of steps is only to reestablish an internal connection that bypasses the issue on the connection with the authentication server).
6) Any questions or concerns can be sent to email@example.com.
Thanks for your patience and we hope you continue having a great semester.